Hey friends, here’s to something new! At the beginning of each month, I’ll be sharing a behind the scenes look at my blogging and life goals for the month ahead. Making time to set goals at the beginning of each month, keeps me focused on dreaming big and making those dreams a reality. Not to mention, sharing these goals online, lights a little fire under my butt to complete them.
So here goes, today I’m sharing my goals for July.
- Solidify my morning routine: Last month I was trying on different things during my morning routine to see what worked best and gave me a great start to my day. I felt like I was getting in a good groove for a while; but then I went on a road trip to Arizona and my routine went out the window. I’m still recovering, and this month I want to get back on track.
- Finish the KonMari Method: I’ve read the book “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up” (hasn’t everyone?) and which is all about the KonMari method of keeping only the things that bring you joy. I read it a couple of months ago and didn’t make it through the whole process. Now I want to finish the process once and for all and get my castle in order.
- Start a YouTube Channel: This has been on my goal list for way too long (like 7 years, I’m so bad). But my birthday is coming up and there’s nothing like a birthday to make you get your poop in group. I’ll let you know how the first few videos go.
- Email my email list constantly every week: I know one of the reasons I’m not building the kind of relationship with my list subscribers is because I am not emailing them on a regular basis. This month I want to consistently email my list every Sunday (I even picked a day to keep me honest).
- Launch my podcast: I wanted to start a podcast last year and immediately ran out to buy a microphone. One year later (yes one whole year, don’t judge) I still haven’t started that dang podcast. So this month I’m going to start it. Stay tuned for more info on that.
- Establish a stronger presence on Instagram: Instagram is my favorite way to keep up with and connect with other creatives and my profile is lacking. I post every once in a while and I want to post more often. It’s all about putting myself out there. Time to get snapping.
Cheers to July!